Towny - taxes|

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Desvpereaux, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Desvpereaux

Desvpereaux New Member

just reached baron rank and read the rules for taxation, could we not get taxed at all? and how do you create towns?
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  2. phrstbrn

phrstbrn Administrator Owner Administrator

I will go ahead and remove the taxes, since I don't see any problem now that the server is in the middle of a code freeze.

http://www.secretrealm.net/towny

Does this answer your other questions?
  3. Desvpereaux

Desvpereaux New Member

oh well somewhat now i guess i didnt see the bottom part of the towny section and YES thank you! for removing the taxes
  4. Desvpereaux

Desvpereaux New Member

i have another request and it's insane. so im a lvl 31 miner, could it be possible that like at a max rank where we have superbreaker to be unlimited? maybe lvl 50 or 100? um and how many are chunks per buy on town expansion like blocks to specify width and length | sorry for so many questions but how do you invite people to the town? so when we create a town can we like right click a block as a starting point to a ending point for town size then pay for expansions later?
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  5. phrstbrn

phrstbrn Administrator Owner Administrator

Expansions are based on actual minecraft chunks, 16 by 16. When you create a town, it's created on the 16 by 16 chunk you're standing on, from sky to bedrock. To expand, just go to the nearby chunk and do the claim command.